Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, here it goes...

After seeing several people I know start these silly blogs, I decided that I might as well start one too. I mean hey, who wouldn't want to read another average blog about your average teenager with a pretty average life? Who knows if I'll even keep up with this, but at least I can give it a try. :)

I guess I see this blog as a chance to release some of the built up frustration I seem to acquire everyday living my "average" life. Something you have to understand; my life isn't bad, horrible, suckish, effed up, or terrible by any means. I understand this, yet when I write blogs (usually on myspace) it often sounds that way. So, be forewarned, I'm kinda emotional.



Soooo....today, lets see here....

I went to help teach k-1st grade Sunday school at my church (CCD) only to find out I'm responsible for the lesson in two weeks. Honestly, I'm freaking out. I realize that theres no reason to be nervous, they're only 5 or 6 years old and they won't notice if i mess up, but its the fact that I'm responsible for lesson, story, and craft for about 20 kids and I'll only have one other person to help out....oh geeze.


I'm super pissed at Patrick, my best friend. Basically, he lied to his mom and said he was at church with me and my family, and he lied to me saying he wasn't able to got to church because he was with his grandparents. Where was he really? With Dani (whoever the eff THAT is...) and probably Richard. I found this all out from his mom. She decided to ask me if Patrick was with me via text message. So yea, got lied to by my "best friend"....I feel special. Pat, if you're reading this, we need to talk.

Father is being dumb....nothing new there. If I do keep up this blog, you'll notice a lot of stories about him and his pig-headedness. I'm just not even going there tonight.

Ohhh I have to call Winn Dixie tomorrow! The manager is going to review my application and maybe I'll get an interview (and hopefully a job!). Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Mmkay. I'm off....ya know maybe I should have a catch phrase or something...

Eh, whatever. I'll think of something when I'm not so tired. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment