Ahh yes, my patience has finally paid off! I'm, as of yesterday, employed at Winn Dixie on Singleton and Dairy. I'm ecstatic to get the job, and the fact that Rhett and Andrea Parent both work there just makes it that much better. :)
So after calling about 5 times on several days, they finally set me up with an interview. I went in and began to talk to the manager, named Josh, for about a minute or so before the asked me to tell me about myself. Well, I began to list off everything I do, including two band classes a day plus marching band. At that point, he stopped me and asked what I play. I told him flute and with a smile, he replied that he used to play french horn.
Long story short, He gave me the job on the spot. I'm so excited right now that I can hardly contain myself. I went down for my drug test, (ended up waiting outside the office for half an hour with this older woman due to the fact the office was out to lunch), and called all of my family members.
So here I am, a cashier at Winn Dixie (The Beef People!) making $7.51 (or was it $7.21?) an hour, and I couldn't be happier. :) I can't wait until training.
Anywayyyyy....I'm looking for some new music, if you have any suggestions, lemmie know. :)
In other good news...Thursday starts the new semester, which means...NEW SCHEDULE!!! To my millions of curious readers, here it is:
0 block: band
1 block: College algebra /stats
2 block: band
3 block: Pre-Ap English 2/ World History Honors
4 block: AP Music History
Mmkay, so still no catch phrase...audios all. I'll blog again soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment