Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh my...its been a while.

So, when I said that I wouldn't be able to keep up with my blog, I was right. Ugh. Anyway, after 8 months of not posting anything, I'm going to try again to get into this thing.

I've made the decision this summer that I'm going to be super serious about flute from here on out. I mean, I want to go into music education at FSU in two years so I guess its now or never. Mr.Schwindt has gotten me in touch with Nancy Clew, an amazing flute teacher that taught Katie Kelly and Ashley Stahl, and she has decided that shes willing to teach me.

Oh. My. God.

I'm freaking out. I'm not great at flute, despite what many people would like to believe. In fact, compared to half of the section in 0 block, I suck.

What the Hell was I thinking?

This woman is super intense! Shes going to eat me alive, I'm sure. ugh



Anyway, I'll have to write more later. I'm going to see Grease in about an hour and a half then off to work at Winn-Dixie. (ha! My last post was when I had just gotten my job...I'm still there. A 10 cent raise and two awards later, they love me. I think I'm pretty safe despite all of the time I've requested off for band. =]])


Audios!

No comments:

Post a Comment